The holiday season is almost upon us and in due time the weather will turn cooler. A lot of planning goes into preparing for the holiday. As such, this is the best time to remodel your home before the holiday pressure kicks in. The kitchen and bathroom are the best places to update before the holiday begins and we have some great home remodel ideas that we think you’d love.
Here are some home remodel ideas for your kitchen you can consider:
1. Add a Kitchen Island – It will provide more kitchen space on which to prepare meals. An island could add appeal to your kitchen while still providing functionality.
2. Change or Add Lighting – Lighting is an overlooked feature that improves the character of a room. You may choose to add dimmers. This helps to ease food preparation.
3. Replacing the Old Back Splash – With a new one will give your kitchen a new feel. You can paint, retouch or change the shade of color to revamp your space. Painting existing cabinets can go a long way too as well as changing the backsplash. Tile is often overlooked too. With updated tile it can give the kitchen a new, updated look.
4. Install a Trash Compactor – With more people in the house, trash is bound to accumulate. A trash compactor will help minimize the trips to empty the trash can.
Bathroom remodels In Kansas City
Here are some bathroom remodel ideas perfect for the holiday season:
1. Lather on a Fresh Coat of Paint – A new coat of paint will liven up your bathroom. Due to water and time, the former coat may be chipped and dull. A retouch or change of color will add a brilliant shine.
2. Add a New Faucet – Due to constant use, a faucet may get tarnished and stained. Install a new contemporary faucet to give your bathroom a fresh look.
3. Mirrors – A bathroom mirror adds illumination and depth to your bathroom. A strategically placed mirror can change the appearance and mood of the room.
The holidays are full of joy and laughter but may also become a little stressing. Have a quick bathroom and kitchen remodel before the season begins. Get in touch with us today for bathroom and kitchen remodels in Kansas City.